WELCOME TO ENC
The Oklahoma City commercial real estate market is thriving! 2020 may be your year to buy, sell or lease a property. Edward Noyes Company can be your broker!
Are you a potential lessee, buyer or seller?
Edward Noyes Company, a premier Oklahoma City commercial real estate broker, can simplify the process of buying, selling or leasing real estate. By identifying your objective accurately, ENC will provide the tools and information you need to attain that end!
Let ENC represent you as either a Lease Broker, Buyer’s Broker or a Listing Broker
CONTACT US TODAY!
WHAT WE BUY, SELL & LEASE
COMMERCIAL LAND MEDICAL
DID YOU KNOW?
- All real estate professionals are required to hold the same Oklahoma Real Estate License. There are continuing education requirements.
- It is the licensee/broker’s obligation to work on your behalf continually for the term of the listing agreement.
- You should have direct access to your licensee/broker, whether the firm is national or local, large or small.
- You should ask the potential licensee/broker how the property will be marketed,. Will the listing have a presence on the internet?
- Your lease, listing or buying broker and any other participating brokers will be paid a commission, usually by the seller. Discuss that commission with the licensee/broker because it is negotiable. Also, there may be a retainer fee which is not refundable unless the broker opts otherwise.