WELCOME TO ENC
The Oklahoma City real estate market is thriving! 2019 may be your year to buy, sell or lease a property and Edward Noyes Company can help!
Are you a potential lessee, buyer or seller?
Edward Noyes Company, a premier Oklahoma City commercial real estate broker, can simplify the process of buying, selling or leasing real estate by identifying your objective and then providing the tools and information you need to attain that goal!
Let ENC represent you as either a Lease Broker, Buyer’s Broker or a Listing Broker
CONTACT US TODAY!
WHAT WE BUY, SELL & LEASE
COMMERCIAL LAND MEDICAL
DID YOU KNOW?
- All real estate professionals, both residential & commercial, are required to hold the same Oklahoma Real Estate License with continuing education requirements.
- It is the licensee/broker’s obligation to work on your behalf continually for the term of the listing agreement.
- You should have direct access to your licensee/broker, whether the firm is national or local, large or small.
- You should ask the potential licensee/broker how the property will be marketed, to include the listing’s presence on the internet.
- Your lease, listing or buying broker and any other participating brokers will be paid a commission, usually by the seller, at the closing of the transaction. Discuss that commission with the licensee/broker because it is negotiable. Also, there may be a retainer fee which is not refundable unless the broker opts otherwise.